The History or Story Behind Establishing the church
Rev. Pastor Victor Ihemadu was born on 24th July 1965 in Orodo Mbaitoli, Imo-State, Nigeria. He is the president and founder of Mountain of Prayer and Miracle Church, a deliverance minister and teacher of the word of God.
He was given a specific instruction by God as captain of the Lord to go and perform miracles and release the people in bondage. He is an ordained minister of God by all Faith chapel Gospel mission international inc. Faith bible college and theological seminary Nigeria, Grace and truth international ministerial fellowship Decatur, Alabama USA. A graduate with higher Diploma in theology, Licentiate of Theology (Bachelor of Art in Theology). He went on mission work to many parts of the Country, especially Taraba State, where he experienced the challenge in Christain ministries and missions.
He has worked as an assistant Pastor in ministries for years. He studied auto repair with National Directorate of Employment in Nigeria. He is a project Director of a church programme called " Grow " ( Great Relief for Orphans and Widows )
Faith is like a seed, plant it and it will GROW
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe that the bible is the word of God.
2. We believe in the Holy Trinity nature of God. ( Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit )
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, his virgin birth and the truth that he is the son of God.
4. We believe in the personality of the Holy Spirit, his work of regenration and his indwelling in the heart of the believer.
5. We believe in the death, the burial and physical ressurection and the second coming of the Lord Jesus
Christ. And the fact that he ascended bodily into the heavens and that he is now at the right hand of God as our mediator.
6. We believe in the substitutionary atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ and that he, by the grace of God tasted death for every man and that all must be ' Born Again ' or be forever lost.
7. We believe in the ressurection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
Links to Other Sites